B2B Trout Blades
A percentage of this order supports LIVIN.org, a men's mental health organizations aimed at breaking the stigma through early intervention and prevention initiatives.
(MADE IN AUSTRALIA)
"Tested and approved by myself (Strick) and Az, the B2B Trout Blades have been forged to reflect the true B2B DNA, both in performance and style. Partnering with one of Australia's most iconic dive manufacturers 'DiveR Australia' we are excited to bring to market our iconic Coronation Trout blade design. With DiveR's highly progressive blade technology acting as the founding roots of the B2B Trout Blades, we are certain any B2B Tribe Member to get their hand on a pair will feel the full wrath and responsiveness of these blades".
What Makes Our Blades Special?
We have partnered with iconic Australian dive blade manufacture DiveR Australia, to bring a set of unique dive blades to the B2B Tribe.
Point of difference; the materials we use are platinum grade and supplied to us through an exclusive partnership with Textreme. Textreme is responsible for producing some of the most advanced lightweight and durable carbon on the planet, fitting out F1 race cars and specialty high performance aircraft. On average a pair of blades should last between 5-7 years if properly maintained.
- Recreational diving
- Composite: High thrust, durable,
- Carbon: Very Advanced, light weight, high power
Choosing Blade Material
- Composite blades are slightly heavier and less resilient than carbon blades, but what they lack in weight and flexibility they make up for in extreme endurance and durability.
- Carbon fibre blades are extremely light weight whilst enhancing diving propulsion and performance, propelling divers at superior speed and velocity.
- Each purchase comes with two fins
- Foot pockets not included
- Ship Internationally
- Ship Australia wide
- 3 year warranty